As promised we have another competition for our readers. This time however we have been tricky and made a treasure hunt out of it for you.
The first person to respond with all questions answered correctly will win our newest pattern “Lotus Sewing Box” & one of our limited edition “PWBF Keyrings”
- What year was “A Road Less Travelled” published?
- Name 5 shapes used to make “This goes with That” Block of the Month
- Name 2 of PWBF newest templates
- How many Christmas patterns using hexagons does Sue have?
- Name the 3 designers teaching at Indulge “Winter in the Hinterland”
- How many PWP packs use a hexagon shape?
- How many colours do we stock in our Superior Bottom Line Thread Range?
- What is the name of Sue’s New Book?
- Which of Sue’s Quilts uses a combination of English Paper Piecing, Needle Turn appliqué & a little wool appliqué.
- Oh and by the way what is the colour of Merry’s Cat?
All of the answers to these questions can be found in and around the PWBF website & Sue’s Blog.