As most of you know I love cruises and what better way to combine working and travel with a teaching cruise. I will be teaching as part of the Craft Fair at Sea Cruise in 2015 bought to you by Travelrite.
Join me for a class aboard the Voyager of the Seas with the Royal Carribean next March as we cruise the South Pacific, make new friends and learn some great new crafting skills.
I will be teaching the following classes, make sure you book in quick as class numbers are limited to 22 people.
On the Go Bag
My Mysterium Quilt
Playing with Paper Masterclass
Will be a real hands-on class to get you playing with lots of paper shapes and learning the finer points of English Paper Piecing.
- Departs Australia Thursday 5 March 2015
- 12 days/11 nights on the luxurious Royal Caribbean, Voyager of the Seas
- Book up to ten lessons given by Michelle Marvig, Sue Daley, Leonie Bateman and Wendy Williams • Sightseeing tours of Noumea, New Caledonia; Lautoka and Suva, Fiji
- Fully escorted by Travelrite International Tour Managers
- All meals on board Voyager of the Seas
Kits for the classes will be available to purchase from Patchwork with Busyfingers closer to the cruise date.